Two old Portraits of Robert Pattinson from The Rover LA Promo now untagged
- What have you learned since the end of the saga “Twilight”?
– It feels like it’s longer, to be honest… it’s all just been a gradual progression. I think, as you get older, like every movie you do you get a little bit more confident… (Manila Bulletin)
- And how can you face the madness of the public against your person?
– I’m curious how people receive the new stuff I’m doing because it’s kind of, you know, I do quite abstract films. So I am curious how people who like ‘Twilight’ will come to see things like ‘The Rover.’ Hopefully, they’ll enjoy it.(Manila Bulletin)
- Why did you choose a genre so different?
– 50 percent is about being able to work with directors I admire. I think about that a lot but I find it more comfortable to do small roles if I am choosing something for its director. But if you are doing a lead, I try to do something, which I think will precipitate into my normal life. I want to do something which I feel (is) totally impossible for me to do. I think it will make me a bigger person in my real life afterwards. I kind of try to do that. (Manila Bulletin)
Videos of Robert Pattinson form ‘The Rover’ Q&A in Los Angeles
We’ve posted fan pictures before, but here are a few more great ones we selected.
New Interview of Robert Pattinson, Guy Pearce and David Michôd with ‘Nerdist’ – Click screencap to watch
New Rob, Guy and David interview with Popsugar – Click on the screencap to watch