Archive for the ‘Press Junket’ Tag
New/Old Picture of Robert Pattinson from the Water for Elephants LA Press Junket- 2011 Leave a comment
The Rover UK Promo with Robert Pattinson, Guy Pearce and David Michôd
Stay up to date with the latest promo with this master post.
New Pictures of Robert Pattinson, Guy Pearce and David Michôd – Press Junket August 7th
*SCAN* Robert Pattinson’s interview with TV Movie (Germany) + NEW pic from the LA The Rover Promo 1 comment
A former teen heartthrob developed into a serious character actor(actor of complex parts). TV MOVIE talked with Twilight star Robert Pattinson about children, his future and extreme feelings.
Not only a little bit changed: Robert Pattinson is looking for new challenges- and now is shooting sophisticated movies(after his global succes “Twilight”, box-office gross of the vampire saga more than 3,3 billions of dollars). In his new movie, the apocalyptic-drama “The Rover”, he plays an unstable gangster who fights alongside Guy Pearce in a brutalized world through the Australian outback.
Mr. Pattinson, your new movie “The Rover” presents a bad future. Would you be afraid to have children in a world like this?
Ah, it’s always the same! Every generation believes they are going down the drain(German proverb “vor die Hunde gehen” which means something like they are going to die because of different circumstances). But at the end everything is fine.I believe in the positive human nature. So, for sure I want to have children.
How do you control your fears?
I really would like to go to therapy, but I’m afraid of(laughing).
Seriously, you would not go to any kind of therapy?
That’s why I do auditions for movies. Before them my knees slutter all the time . So much that every time I tell myself I am going to stop acting. Also for “The Rover” I had to control my neuroses before I was able to start finding into my role. But however, at the end I like my ups and downs.
How do you deal with depressions?
They don’t last that long. But when I am into one , I wallow myself in them.
If tomorrow would be the end of the world, what would you do?
Probably I would spend the time with the people who are important for me. Well, or I just would freak out and cross the Times Square naked(laughing).
Your new role is very different compared with other characters you have played in the past. How do your fans deal with it?
You can’t please everybody. And also nobody can predict what the audience and critics want to see at the end.
Do you have made any plans for your career in the future?
I have worked with people like Werner Herzog or David Cronenberg- that’s what I dreamed of when I was like 16. I try to face new challenges and it would be great if the people would appreciate the work I have done.
Would you be willing to play the role of a vampire again?
Sure, why not!
2 NEW pictures of Robert Pattinson from the LA The Rover Press Junket + Old picture in better quality 1 comment
Here are new and old pictures of Robert Pattinson from ‘The Rover’ press junket in LA
Old one in better quality
Source | Via
2 NEW Robert Pattinson interviews (Cosas and Express) + 2 NEW Pictures from The Rover LA Press Junket 1 comment
- What have you learned since the end of the saga “Twilight”?
– It feels like it’s longer, to be honest… it’s all just been a gradual progression. I think, as you get older, like every movie you do you get a little bit more confident… (Manila Bulletin)
- And how can you face the madness of the public against your person?
– I’m curious how people receive the new stuff I’m doing because it’s kind of, you know, I do quite abstract films. So I am curious how people who like ‘Twilight’ will come to see things like ‘The Rover.’ Hopefully, they’ll enjoy it.(Manila Bulletin)
- Why did you choose a genre so different?
– 50 percent is about being able to work with directors I admire. I think about that a lot but I find it more comfortable to do small roles if I am choosing something for its director. But if you are doing a lead, I try to do something, which I think will precipitate into my normal life. I want to do something which I feel (is) totally impossible for me to do. I think it will make me a bigger person in my real life afterwards. I kind of try to do that. (Manila Bulletin)