The release dates for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 have now been compiled and put into a list. Check below for the current list of Dates and Countries.
- November 14th-Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland (Italian and French speaking regions) and the UK.
- November 15th-Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, New Zealand, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, and the Ukraine.
- November 16th-Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, The United States of America, and Vietnam.
- November 22nd-Armenia, Germany, Singapore, and Switzerland (German speaking region).
We will continue to update countries and dates as they become available.
So, when do YOU get to see Breaking Dawn part 2?
Source | Via | Via
According to Falcom Media, Swiss Distributor for Cosmopolis in German speaking language countries, the release date in Germany is set for July 5th
New release date for Cosmopolis in France is May 25th (Allocine.fr)
LeRPattzClub / FalcomMedia
After some confusion from Pathé (one of the biggest theater chains) about Bel Ami being removed from their release list we contacted Independant Films to ask them if and when Bel Ami will be released in the Netherlands. Their response:
Bel Ami is going to premiere on April 5th in the Netherlands. It’s going to be in at least three theaters: Kijkhuis Leiden, Gigant Apeldoorn & Lantaarn Rotterdam. There are negotiations with a few more theaters at the moment.
So for now just 3 theaters where it will premiere: we hope more will follow!
Brazil gets a release date for Bel Ami:
From Bel Ami Brazil facebook (google translate):
We all looking forward to the date of” Bel Ami “? No more mystery! “BelAmi” is scheduled for 22/06.
Source | via |via
Bel Ami will be in released on these dates
Turkey: March 16th
Lithuania: March 2nd
Germany: April 26th
France: June 27th
Portugal: February 23rd
Possible US Release Date: March 2nd
source | source | source | via | source via RPLife
From Bel Ami UK:
“Here it is the news we have all been waiting for confirmed just minutes ago:
UK theatrical release date has been added to the calendar for 2nd March 2012
Official social media channels for the film will soon be set up and we will have all those details here once they are made available.”
From the PDF of 2012 Release Dates by Studio Canal
On their site Independent Films Netherlands announced the release date for Bel Ami in the Netherlands: September 29th.
Independent Films is the distributor of Bel Ami in the Netherlands. Thnx to @Boxofficenl for the tip!
According to the site Kino.dk the movie Bel Ami won’t be in the theaters but instead will only be released to DVD.
A rough (google) translation:
‘Bel Ami’ will not show in the cinema
Although the period drama “Bel Ami” is among the most anticipated movies on kino.dk, the film with Robert Pattinson will not play in Danish cinemas.
Bel Ami is, according Pattinson, about a young man who rises in society by sleeping with a lot of older women.
The film has had several different premiere dates, the most recent one being September 8. The movie is now canceled for theaters entirely and will instead be released directly to DVD.
When we chatted with Pattinson last year, he had this to say about ‘Bel Ami':
“There’s so many sex scenes in this film. I demand a lot of myself and with many others. I am married to Uma Thurman, and she uses sex as a weapon, because my character literally thinks like an animal. If the sex scenes with Uma become as in the script, they will actually be quite disturbing. “
Kino.dk is the official site for the Nordic cinemas. We still haven’t had any confirmation from any distributors and there are still a lot of rumours about release dates floating around for other countries, but this seems a likely scenario for other countries as well in my opinion.
Source | thnx to @Ci11e for the tip
Thnx to Twi-Examiner for this info:
International release dates for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, releasing on November 18th of this year in the United States, have now been unveiled.
Per IMDb.com, the follow worldwide release dates have been announced for these nations:
- France: November 16th, 2011
- Australia: November 17th, 2011
- Hungary: November 17th, 2011
- New Zealand: November 17th, 2011
- Canada: November 18th, 2011
- Italy: November 16th, 2011 (thnx to @CSI_Robsten for the info)
- Norway: November 18th, 2011
- Poland: November 18th, 2011
- Spain: November 18th, 2011
- Sweden: November 18th, 2011
- United Kingdom: November 18th, 2011
- Germany: November 24th, 2011
- Malaysia: November 24th, 2011
- Singapore: November 24th, 2011
Continue reading on Examiner.com
• Belgium: November 16th (thnx to @_iwry_ for the info)
• Turkey: November 18th (source thnx to @cenup @boxofficeturkey )
• South Africa: November 18th (confirmed on http://www.NuMetro.co.za )
• Denmark: November 17th (see kino.dk)
Here are the worldwide release dates for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Source via Everything About The Twilight Saga