1. Rob has size 10 feet.
2. He was expelled twice from school.
3. He like Edward’s clothes so much that he ‘borrowed’ them after Twilight filming ended. (Just Fp: Did you “borrow” the custom made peacoat Rob?)
More after the jump!
4. He was the first person to audition for the part of Cedric Diggory – and he got it.
5. He had his first kiss when he was 12.
6. He loves doing open mic nights but won’t do anymore because fans would film him and put it on the internet.
7. He loves writing songs and poems.
8. He would love a script he had written to be made into a film.
9. He was once in a band called Bad Girls.
10. Money doesn’t matter to Rob.
11. He was so nervous on the set of Harry Potter that it made him sick.
12. Rob has a dog called Patty.
13. He played Reese Witherspoon’s son in Vanity Fair.
14. His middle name is Thomas.
15. He has never been to drama school.
16. He is going to play the part of Phineas in Unbound Captives next year.
17. Rob isn’t a fan of clubs and would rather chill out in his hotel room with the likes of Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
18. He hates working out so does a bit of jogging instead.
19. His favourite book in the Twilight Saga is New Moon.
20. Rob’s scenes in Vanity Fair were cut out and no one told him.
21. Rob learnt to drive in a ten hour crash course.
22. He crashed on his agents sofa when he first moved to LA.
23. He loves eating burgers and drinking Coke.
24. Rob has been hurt by a girl in the past.
25. He isn’t looking for a girlfriend at the minute because he is so busy.